Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ariel oh Ariel...


Come 1st Jan 2006, Peterpan will be having their Fenomena Konsert Tahun Baru bersama Peterpan at Stadium Merdeka. I really wanna go to that concert (provided I get the tickets) bcoz I love their songs like Mimpi Yang Sempurna from the Taman Langit album, Ada Apa Denganmu and of course their hit song Mungkin Nanti from their Bintang Di Syurga album and Tak Bisakah from the soundtrack of Alexandria.

My only concern is there will be a LOT of Indonesians there coz tickets are cheap i.e. RM45! Remember the incident at Planet Hollywood where they almost caused a small riot? Sigh…I’m a terrible person for thinking such thoughts about Indonesians but I can’t help it. Remember when we had the Thomas Cup finals here a few years back and Malaysians and Indonesians were playing against each other? The Indonesian supporters were out of control and throwing things! I’m not saying Malaysians are well behaved either but it’s the lesser evil.

Are any of you guys going?

16 comments:

[V]landa said...

yea i had to wait for 2 hours at planet hollywood. i dont think i wanna go for this one.

lita said...

ouch! then go for the RM80 tix like me! hurry, there's only 2000 of them...

- note, I survived dewa's concert in may, lots of indonesians there notwithstanding. then again, I have newfound respect for indonesians in general.. ; )

Cosmic_GurL said...

Ylanda - Joms ah we go. The more the merrier :)

Lita - Will definitely get the RM80 tixs then. Thanks :)

Matilda said...

can i come along?

Cosmic_GurL said...

Matilda - U serious u wanna come? Joms ah. Like I said earlier, the more the merrier. I called 019-2757070 and the lady told me that the RM80 tixs can be purchased at either Sri Pentas tv3 or Stadium Merdeka itself.

lita said...

you can get it at alamanda as well. pssstttt - peterpan will be making an appearance at alamanda on 30th dec at 5pm...

btw at sri pentas, you get the tix at the rumah pakguard! and its cash only.

see you gals at the stadium on 1st jan!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Lita - Thanks gurl. Waahh..how u know they're making an appearance at Alamanda? Hehehehe

Javard - Ala joms ah Javard. Gi ramai2 baru best! Oh yeah, see you at BSC tomorrow for Actorlympic

Angel Eyes said...

i kinda like peter pan as well esp "Di Atas Normal" number.. but afraid to go also.. who knows these people pi gaduh.. ishhh... scary gaks!

Hehe..

Cosmic_GurL said...

Zuhri n Angeleyes - Ala :( Tulah, i am kinda worried also but but but it's Peterpan!!!

Pink-Fins @ Blue-Fins said...

CG - I might go. My friends trying to get tix. But only $45 left, so I might have to brave it, It's peterpan so will polish on my taekwondo skills, ha ha

Red Raven said...

I love peter pan...i adore them...n to think i bought the first album because it was cheap for an orginal cd (RM19.90) and honestly nobody ever heard of them at that time. From the first track (Sahabat) until the last (topeng) it has always been my fave disc. i wont be at stadium merdeka but one day, i will catch them in concert

Anonymous said...

did u go? i hope u did.. i did and boy was it swell!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Pin-Fins - Thanks for the pic of Ariel!! Huwaaaaaa

Raven - Yeah, thanks for introducing their music & Ariel to me..hehehe

Ted - Im sure it was smashingly great! No i didnt go and been kicking myself ever since!

GAM Ida Azerin said...

Last few hours, a fren of mine called and shouted "U wanna go or not??? I got 2 FREE ticket!" hehehe

yaa.. I went to catch them live err unfortunately.... out of 17 songs yang depa nyanyi... I only knew 6. ok tak eh? :)

Cosmic_GurL said...

Waahhh...6 songs out of 17 tu kira okay la tuh..hehehe..lain kali ada free tixs ajak i sekali kay. hehehe

Vlad said...

It's all in the mind.

The stereotyping is making it worst.