- Unisex toilets: Beach Club, Passion, Loft, Thai Club, Liquid KL
- Spacious toilets: Imbi Food Court, KL, Press Club of KL
- Lonely toilets: Shell Station, Batu 13 Ulu Langat
- Artistic toilets: Pudu Complex (excellent erotic graffiti on doors)
- Rajooz Curry House PJ - Stack of dirty dishes inside
- The Mall KL - The doors are about 3 or 4 feet high
- Boutique Toilet KLCC - Will people who won't pay for a room pay RM 4 for a toilet
- LRT Stations - Gadget mounted to prevent squatting over bowl hinders smooth sex
- Zouk KL - Bouncers get upset
- Toilets for the handicapped - Peter Tan gets really upset.
- Due to the foul smell in most of our public toilets, it is advisable to SKIP foreplay
- Bring along an aerosol can of air freshener and flush BEFORE sex
- KEEP handbag safely around neck as snatch thieves strike from adjacent cubicles
- Most of the cheap porcelain break easily, so go EASY on the acrobatics.
- Some toilets/cubicles come with built-in urinals. They usually stink. DO NOT push your partner's head in that direction.
- While most (understandably) prefer an oral quickie, many copulating positions are possible depending on your dexterity and state of desperation...
HANDBAG ABOUT TO BE STOLEN STYLE
Have a good weekend everyone!