- It sucks when your boyfriend is angry at something or someone and he takes it out on you.
- Everything you say can’t pacify him. Keeping quiet is an option but then he might think you just don’t care.
- But when you say something that you think might help calm him down, he shoots you down with sarcastic comments. So damned if you do and damned if you don’t.
- Then afterwards apologised by saying he said all that because he was stressed out. But the things he said when he was angry really hurt your feelings. And he knows it too. He can’t take it back.
- You’re supposed to be this understanding girlfriend. But does that give him the right to say hurtful things without thinking the consequences of saying such words?
p/s : Going on a treasure hunt tomorrow with my colleagues. Staying overnight in Malacca. This is my first experience treasure hunting. Just hope we don’t get lost. Hmmm…If we can’t figure out the clues, might as well pegi makan seafood kat Umbai.