Sunday, December 16, 2007
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
7. What color is your hairbrush?
30. What was the last thing you ate?
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
My friend is very famous.
Everyone knows him.
Because he is a camera whore.
He loves to pose in front of the camera.
Maybe because he is soooooo good looking.
He was featured in the newspaper and magazine.
The Star and Marie Claire.
That’s how famous he is.
They call him the “design diva”.
I wonder if you can use the word “diva” to describe a guy.
Maybe for him it’s an exception because he is soooooo cool.
He is very creative. Loves to doodle.
He is also my Facebook buddy.
I like him because he doesn’t poke me in FB.
My famous friend’s name is Ifzan Ibrahim
I feel so honoured to have a famous friend like Ifzan Ibrahim.
I think after this he may make his blog “private”.
Because he will be receiving fan mails. And comments from his female stalkers.
Maybe these women wants him for his body.
This entry is dedicated to Ifzan Ibrahim.
My friend…the Design Diva.
Long live Ifzan Ibrahim.
Monday, November 12, 2007
She’s got a very soothing voice.
Listening to her makes me feel all Bubbly and warm inside. Doesn’t help when her lyrics go something like this…
…It starts in my toes and I crinkle my nose
It’s funny how a song could affect a person so much. It could influence your state of being. When I listen to this song, my mind went back to the very first time I saw my husband. He was at the airport and I was there to pick him up. I was so nervous. I kept thinking, “What if he’s dead ugly?” or “what if he smelled like a skunk?” Thank god he wasn’t dead ugly and he smelled really nice. When I saw him that day I smiled. Smiled like an idiot. Felt all tingly inside.
Anyways, yeah back to the songs that could influence ones feelings. When I listen to Sunday Morning by Maroon 5 it made me feel like everyday is a Sunday. It relaxes me and it made me feel like I’m cruising in a convertible along the beach coast. Incidentally, Maroon 5 is coming for a concert here. I don’t know exactly when but a friend of mine is the organiser for the concert and I told him I want a backstage pass. Heh…Adam Levine is simply divine.
When you’re feeling sad and depressed, I suggest you listen to these songs. A real pick-me-upper :
- K.T. Tunstall’s Suddenly I See
- Carly Simon’s Let The River Run
- Pink Martini’s Sympathique
- Kanye West’s Stronger
- Lily Allen’s Alfie
- Mika’s Lollipop (some may find this song annoying...haha…I hated the singer because of his ridiculous looking hair but the song is quite catchy. Should give it a try); and
- Last but certainly not least…Will.I.Am’s I Got It From My Momma!
If you going on a holiday, especially if you’re going to a beach make sure you have all the songs above in your IPod. Gerenti Gegarrr punya!
Thursday, November 01, 2007
Wednesday, October 24, 2007
So anyway, I download all my songs from BearShare and if any of you guys ever used BearShare then you would know that you can also chat with other “pirates” who uses that programme. Since I am obsessed with Jolie, I used this profile picture for my BearShare account.
Everytime I get a message, hubby would look annoyed and he would say, “Gatal punya mamat. Takder keja ke?” Hehehe…
Of course I would never reply any of the messages but I have to admit some of the messages were funny. It’s funny because of the way it was written i.e. so corny and “gatal-like” I wonder if any girl would actually reply these kind of messages.
I think I may need to change my profile photo soon because when I woke up this morning I saw 15 messages from men as young as 17 and as old as 43 asking me whether they can “berkenalan” with me. Sigh…Susah betul jadi hot chick ni… Ahaks!!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Thursday, October 18, 2007
Below are my cousins, Syamil and Faiz. They are best cousins forever, or so they say. They even wrote a song about it!
This is my gorgeous 7 year old niece, Puteri Iffa. Major future heartbreaker I reckon. Honestly, my brother is not that handsome and errmmm my SIL pun not that pretty but somehow my niece turns out to be a looker. Hehehe...
Another cousin of mine. His name is Wildan. I pity the kid. When he grows up he's gonna get teased so much because if his name. "Well done, Wildan!" Get it?! Tongue twister that one.
Friday, October 05, 2007
Wednesday, October 03, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
- Hand-pressing flash light
Went for buka puasa at Mohsin in Tmn Tun last night (my god! I forgot how delicious roti taj mahal and mumtaj taste like) with few old friends. 10 mins before buka, this salesguy came to our table wanting to sell flashlights. We were about to wave our hands to say that we don’t want any when Fareen asked how much it cost. U know la these salespeople. Once you asked how much then they’ll never leave the table. The guy said it was RM10 per piece. Fareen haggled (seriously) and told the guy he wants it for RM9 coz he can get it around that price somewhere else. The guy agreed and all of us ended up buying 1. Fareen bought 2. I don’t how what he’s gonna do with 2 flashlights. The flashlight is pretty cool though. Can keep it in the car for emergency I guess. Plus I don’t need to buy any batteries. I wonder how long it can last. I wonder why I still have it in my handbag instead of putting it in my car’s glove compartment. Iskh! Have to springclean my handbag soon.
- MAC Studio Fix Compact Powder Case, 2 lip liners, 1 lipstick, 1 lipbalm (Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon…I love the smell!)
- One (1 ) pocket pack of wet tissue and 2 pocket packs of face tissue (I’m the designated tissue carrier for my husband and friends)
- House & car keys (My spares are at home)
- My wallet and mobile phone
5 Things In My Wallet
- Malaysian Identity Card & Driver’s License
- JAIS Kad Perakuan Nikah
- Jusco Card (Did you know you can get discount at Coca Restaurant if you show them this card? Jusco has come a long way…heheh), Metrojaya Card, Isetan Card, Bonus Link Card (I’m not a shopaholic but I just like having those cards around. Yes, I’m weird that way)
- Times Bookstore card, MPH card, Memory Lane card (Hey! Don’t laugh kay. I get 10% discount on every card I buy) and BHP Petrol card (Useful coz I never buy umbrellas. I would redeem the points and get meself a free umbrella..ella ella eh eh eh…)
- TrueFitness membership card (which is dusty coz I haven’t been using it for few months now)
5 Favourite Items In My Bedroom
- My husband
- My bolster (NO. Sadly my husband is not my bolster although I would like him to be sometimes. That man is ticklish. Pegang skit dah menjerit, melompat tergedik-gedik. Hmmpphhh!)
- My DVD collection. If I do decide to open a dvd rental store, I bet you I can easily make money (Pijah, dah abis tengok Entourage Season 1 & 2?)
- My Queen Sized Bed together with my Cute Kitty bedsheet. (Hehehe..too bad hubby has to sleep on those. He has no say whatsoever)
- My Laptop
5 Things I Wish To Do
- Get Pregnant
- Beat my colleagues at Scrabulous on Facebook.
- Get Pregnant
- Go for my honeymoon (Sigh…really wanna do this)
- To travel all around the world and shop without thinking about money
5 Things That I Am Doing Now
- This tag. I’ve work but I’m just so lazy to do any today. Not good right?
- Trying to think of a word that will make me score lotsa points in Scrabulous.
- Trying to think of a way how to drink my Milo in the office without being seen by my colleagues (Cuti la so tak posa today...hik hik hik)
- Browsing the internet and looking for places to go for my honeymoon.
- Trying to finish this one memo to my Chairman before end of the week.
People I Would Like To Tag (take your time ya…hehehe..)
p/s : Oh yeah, this Saturday the 29th Sept around 10am, few friends and I are going to an orphanage called Asrama Penyayang Nur Iman in Gombak (ranges from babies to schooling ones). We're dropping off groceries and clothes. If you guys wanna donate some groceries (things like rice, Milo, condensed milk, biscuits etc) then please get in touch with me by Friday night. You can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries.
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Happy 2nd Birthday Pruplelillies…
Pejam celik pejam celik, Ms. Cosmic GurL has been blogging for 2 years already. How time flies. My very first post . Ntah apa-apa tah I tulis.
I remembered Javard urging me to start blogging 2 years ago. And he is also responsible for getting me hooked on Facebook. U la invite I suruh masuk. Now I sleep, drink, eat (oopss break fast) dengan Facebook. Sampai termimpi-mimpi Zombie and Werewolf. Hehehe…
In the past 2 years I’ve made friends and have met up with some pretty nice and fun bunch of bloggers like Eddy Purnama aka Javard (well, technically I met u first before I started blogging), Superdzu, Pijah, Leen Ashburn, Tiena, Suzie, Crash Test Mom (formerly known as Shopper Mom), Trueblue, Desparil, Sheryl Alexis, Drama Diva, Wegra, FnG, Cik PMS, Alex, Agus, Ifzan, Mal, theWailer and Bertique. Guys, I appreciate the friendship. Really I do...
Remember bloggers like Oreos, Ylanda, Pseudo, Zed, MIV, Zuhri and Kaisersoze? I wonder what happened to them and how they’re doing. Some have stopped blogging and some have made their blog private. I’m feeling very nostalgic here so bear with me.
Now I’ve made some new friends in blogland like UBA, Aphroditekuzz, XOXO, Dia, Theta, Guile, Diamond Baby, Amy, Jazzmatazzed, Sweettooth, Akula, Da Winged Acrophobic, Dade Ghost, Azer Mantessa, Katakbesar, Ardy, East43Street, Nour and others that I’ve linked to my blog. I do appreciate you guys visiting and leaving comments in here.
As I blow the candles celebrating my 2nd Birthday, my wishes are...
- To make more new friends in blogland.
- To not get tired of blogging.
- To not offend anyone with my writings.
- For people not to find me long-winded and whiny. And even if they do, I don’t care coz it’s my blog.
So Happy Birthday to me. May there be many more to come *Smile*
p/s : Whatever happened to Hobo?
Pp/s : Welcome back X-Eyed Jules! Glad to have you back!
Wednesday, September 12, 2007
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Why do you think men, as they get older, they become more stubborn?
I’m talking about my dad. Don’t get me wrong. I love my dad but sometimes…ARGGGHHH!!!
My dad has kidney problems. It’s quite serious because he has to go for dialysis 3 times a week. It all started with a toothache. He had it for a while but refuse to go to the dentist to have it pulled out. To stop the pain, he took more than 10 tablets of ponstan per day. Which means in a week, he would’ve popped in 70 tablets of ponstan or maybe more?! The doctor said that was the cause of his kidney problem. Ponstan overdose. To avoid feeling the pain from the toothache, he had inadvertently jeopardised his kidney. He hates dialysis. He says it makes him weak all the time. I sympathise with him but what else can he do? My mom suggested kidney transplant but he said it’s too long a wait. He wants new kidneys NOW.
A few days back my dad’s cousin called him and told him there is this guy who can give him new kidneys but the guy is Tangkak. My dad got all excited and ask my mom to accompany him to Tangkak. I could strangle my dad’s cousin for telling my dad about this and getting him all excited. GRRRRR!!!
So 2 days ago, my parents drove down to Tangkak, Johor. My dad said his cousin told him that there is this guy who is like a shaman doctor and allegedly he can replace any organs in your body which is defective and you only have to pay the guy RM308.10. Does it make sense? Can’t be so cheap right? My parents went there to see whether this guy is for real coz my dad said that he would ask the guy to replace both his kidneys. When I asked my dad where would this guy get 2 healthy kidneys coz u cant just pluck a kidney out of thin air to which my dad answered,
“From orang bunian I think”.
“And you are okay with getting new kidneys from orang bunian?” Kang orang bunian tu mintak balik kidney dia camner?” I asked my dad.
“The guy is like a doctor. He was quoting all medical lingo and was telling us what is wrong with your mom’s backbone and my kidney. The guy also said he could fix my vision so I don’t have to wear glasses anymore. For RM308.10 he can replace any internal organs yang rosak like pancreas, liver, heart. Even doctors go to see him with their patients”.
EEEEKKKKKKKK!!! For real ah? Why do we need doctors la if this guy can fix everything??!!! Plus anyone can quote medical mumbo jumbo if they had looked it up on the internet!
Haiyooo…my dad ni kan so gullible tau. He tends to believe all this hocus pocus. How la to tell him not to believe all this? Sigh…
Tuesday, September 04, 2007
We ordered the fried chicken wings (sorry no pics taken coz we were too hungry and terus wallop the chicken once it arrived!) which was yummy. Ntah apa rempah dia taruk but sedap ah... The we ordered the fish...Picture below. Errmmm...we were still hungry but I managed to take a pic of the fish coz it was staring at me. Scary looking fish but yummy nevertheless. Agus siap makan the head kay! By the time we were finished, tinggal tulang jer. Kepala pun takder.
Check out the CLAW Pijah Ketam is holding!
Tiena Ketam doing a pirate ketam together with smiling Wegra ketam
Tiena Ketam doing a Pirate Roti Bakar
Look at the mess! think it was Hubby's or was it Tiena's or was it Pijah's? Muahahaha! Ishk Iskh Iskh! Pelahap sungguh ini orang :p
Ceh ceh ceh! Checkout Tiena Ketam's new phone. Pheewwwiiitt! Same phone with Wegra Ketam plak tu. Copycat, sissycat....something something...your mother....errmm..how to sambung ah?
Ada jugak yang nak menyelit kat belakang tu!
Family Ketam Bloggers. Agus ketam tukang amik gambar...
Thursday, August 30, 2007
- I wish I knew sooner how inconsiderate one of my schoolmates would be so I could go back in time like 20 years ago and never make an effort to be nice to her! It amazes me how someone could say hurtful things without thinking. Then when we point it out to her, she would apologise profusely, but after that she would continue to say hurtful things again. Memang tak makan saman betul. Argghh!!!
- I wish I knew how to sew so I could sew my own baju raya and not depend on incompetent tailors who would tell me the very last minute that she couldn’t take anymore orders
- I wish I knew who stole all of my mom’s jewelleries from her drawer so I could beat that person up for making my mom upset and cried thinking about the jewelleries that she bought with her hard-earned money! I hope you rot in hell, you thief!!
- I wish I knew how different my life would’ve been if I had studied overseas. My friend Noobs is in UK now for work and she’s telling me how much she misses it. The last time she was in UK was when she was studying there. Here I am wishing that I am in her place. I tell myself I have to go visit UK & US once before I die. InsyaAllah.
- I wish I knew for sure whether my nephew, Hareez could see them “makhluk halus” or ghosts because sometimes out of the blue he would say, “Auntie, ada hantu kat belakang”. Then he would smile. Creeps me out everytime!!! His mom and his granddad could see “things” too.
- I can’t wait till tomorrow. I love fireworks and I know this year there’s going to be a huge Merdeka celebration. Plus, I am also anticipating “Ketam Gumuks” dinner with some of my blogger friends tomorrow. Yup, it’s going to be a good weekend.
Happy Independence Day, everyone!
Monday, August 27, 2007
The above statement was made because a friend told me that she hadn’t had sex with her husband for about a month now or maybe longer than that. I don’t think the husband is having an affair because he’s not that type. Don’t ask me which types have affairs because I wouldn’t know but I think I know the husband pretty well. He really adores her. That’s why it’s hard to believe when I found out about the no sex thingy. She said that the husband comes back home pretty late everyday because the husband works as a cameraman with one of the esteemed television station and has to go outstation a lot too. So when he comes back he’s pretty tired to do anything else. She says that she would actually try to entice her husband by wearing sexy nighties but tak jalan jugak. The husband buat dunno jer. Is it possible? She's also frustrated because they're trying to have kids (they've been married for almost 5 years but no kids) but if the husband won't get jiggy with it then how to have kids?
Maybe I’m over-generalising it here but don’t men love sex? I mean I know a guy who pounced on his wife every chance he gets even though he’s tired.
Ehem..bak kata orang tua-tua..kucing mana tak makan ikan? Hehehe...
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Reached another friend's house in Kuantan at 12.30pm where she cooked chicken rice for for us for lunch. Yummylicious and memang we all kena spoil abis lah. Asyik makan jer.
On the way back we stopped at one of those shops along the road to get some sotong and ikan kering for my mom. Rambang mata tengok all those things hanging from the ceiling of the shop. Hehehe...