- I wish I knew sooner how inconsiderate one of my schoolmates would be so I could go back in time like 20 years ago and never make an effort to be nice to her! It amazes me how someone could say hurtful things without thinking. Then when we point it out to her, she would apologise profusely, but after that she would continue to say hurtful things again. Memang tak makan saman betul. Argghh!!!
- I wish I knew how to sew so I could sew my own baju raya and not depend on incompetent tailors who would tell me the very last minute that she couldn’t take anymore orders
- I wish I knew who stole all of my mom’s jewelleries from her drawer so I could beat that person up for making my mom upset and cried thinking about the jewelleries that she bought with her hard-earned money! I hope you rot in hell, you thief!!
- I wish I knew how different my life would’ve been if I had studied overseas. My friend Noobs is in UK now for work and she’s telling me how much she misses it. The last time she was in UK was when she was studying there. Here I am wishing that I am in her place. I tell myself I have to go visit UK & US once before I die. InsyaAllah.
- I wish I knew for sure whether my nephew, Hareez could see them “makhluk halus” or ghosts because sometimes out of the blue he would say, “Auntie, ada hantu kat belakang”. Then he would smile. Creeps me out everytime!!! His mom and his granddad could see “things” too.
- I can’t wait till tomorrow. I love fireworks and I know this year there’s going to be a huge Merdeka celebration. Plus, I am also anticipating “Ketam Gumuks” dinner with some of my blogger friends tomorrow. Yup, it’s going to be a good weekend.
Happy Independence Day, everyone!