I am really angry with my boyfriend.
He has this habit of skipping meals and sometimes he doesn’t eat breakfast and lunch. Sometimes he skips all 3! GRRRRR!!
Now he is at home with a tummy ache. I suspect it’s gastric. Last night I went to his apartment and brought chicken rice for him. He took one bite and vomited everything a few seconds later. Then he kept burping. It’s all “angin”, kan? Coz when you don’t have food in your tummy, nothing can come out when you throw up.
I don’t know why he does this. I mean, men don’t go on a diet, do they? Even I don’t go to the extreme like this. Yes, we do skip meals sometimes when we want to fit into that really hot dress but we know when to stop. Sigh…
I am going to have a long talk with him when he gets better. That man needs a good spanking. Hmmm...
Thursday, December 15, 2005
* To laugh until your stomach hurts.
* To find mails by the thousands when you return from a vacation.
* To go for a vacation to a really nice place after getting 10 months bonus.
* The smell of newborn babies.
* To listen to your favourite song on the radio.
* To go to bed and to listen to a soothing and relaxing music while it rains outside.
* To leave the shower and find that the towel is warm.
* To receive a call from someone you don't see a lot, but you want to.
* To find money in the pocket of a dress that you haven't used since last year .
* To laugh at yourself looking at mirror, making faces.
* Calls at midnight that last for hours.
* To laugh without a reason.
* To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.
* To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours while it rains outside.
* To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.
* To be part of a team.
* To watch the sunset from the hilltop.
* To make new friends.
* To feel butterflies in the stomach every time that you see that special person.
* To pass time with your best friends by going shopping.
* To see people that you like feeling happy.
* To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.
* See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed.
* To take an evening walk along the beach.
* To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.
* To laugh .......laugh........and laugh ...... remembering stupid things done with wonderful friends.
Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Is sex the most important thing in a relationship? And by relationship I don’t mean marriage. Well, maybe can include marriage coz I know a few married friends of mine who are having sexual relations with people other than their spouses. Hmm…
Can one have a relationship based on a mutual no-sex policy?
I watched “40 year old Virgin” last nite on dvd. It’s about this guy, Andy who has done quite a few things in life but just hasn’t gotten around to doing one thing that most people have done a lot by his age i.e. Andy has never, ever, ever had sex. So his buds at the store he’s working in consider it their duty to help Andy out of this dire situation and they went to great lengths to lure him out of lifelong chastity. It was a very funny movie overall but the message it was trying to deliver not so.
What’s wrong with being a 40-year-old virgin? Or a virgin at any age for that matter? Is it that embarrassing to admit that one is a virgin nowadays?
Oh and Anonymous @ Mr. H, stop asking me to have sex with you. I want my first time to be special. LOL.