Thursday, December 15, 2005
Some of the best moments in life....
* To laugh until your stomach hurts.
* To find mails by the thousands when you return from a vacation.
* To go for a vacation to a really nice place after getting 10 months bonus.
* The smell of newborn babies.
* To listen to your favourite song on the radio.
* To go to bed and to listen to a soothing and relaxing music while it rains outside.
* To leave the shower and find that the towel is warm.
* To receive a call from someone you don't see a lot, but you want to.
* To find money in the pocket of a dress that you haven't used since last year .
* To laugh at yourself looking at mirror, making faces.
* Calls at midnight that last for hours.
* To laugh without a reason.
* To accidentally hear somebody say something good about you.
* To wake up and realize it is still possible to sleep for a couple of hours while it rains outside.
* To hear a song that makes you remember a special person.
* To be part of a team.
* To watch the sunset from the hilltop.
* To make new friends.
* To feel butterflies in the stomach every time that you see that special person.
* To pass time with your best friends by going shopping.
* To see people that you like feeling happy.
* To use a sweater of the person that you like and find that it still smells of their perfume.
* See an old friend again and to feel that the things have not changed.
* To take an evening walk along the beach.
* To have somebody tell you that he/she loves you.
* To laugh .......laugh........and laugh ...... remembering stupid things done with wonderful friends.