Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Lovely July

World Cup is over and Spain was the champion. Yay! Better Spain than the Neanderthals. As you can see I am still upset with the Neanderthals for kicking Brazil out of the WC so obviously I would support Spain in the finals. They played better anyway.
I watched Eclipse last weekend and thought it was corny as hell! But, I love the corniness of it all and that they actually followed the book! Sigh...I am still in team Edward but damn that Jacob is hawt on screen! If anyone read the book they would soooo be on team Edward okay. Those who are on team Jacob actually tidak menghayati the book sepenuhnya and terpengaruh dengan body 6 packs Taylor Lautner. Muahahaha!
I thought Kristen Stewart sucked as Bella. That girl cant act I tell you! No emotions at all. She can't even fake a cry! So kayu! Wahai Mr. Director, I personally think I can act better than her and I will rock as Bella. Hehehe..Seriously, this is like the 3rd movie already and Kristen's acting has NOT improved at all.
We have 3 mommies-to-be at the office and today we're organising a baby shower for all of them. I want a baby shower too coz I want presents! Hehehe..emo kejap.
I have 2 weddings to go to this weekend. I am running out of baju kurungs to wear lah.
Fasting month is around the corner. You guys dah ganti puasa?
There is no water in the toilet at my office. Smart building la sangat sampai takder air! Sheesh!
I cant wait till end of the month because my friends and I are going to Redang! Wooohoo! Sand, sea and sun! Hehehe..cant wait to go snorkelling. Cepatlah skit end of the month. I need a holiday!

3 comments:

Red Raven said...

Viva Espana!!! hehehehehe....Paul Octo is retiring!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Paul Octo will resurface in 4 years time! Maybe they'll get a squirrel instead to predict the winner :P

Hunny said...

I am soooo with you about Kristen Stewart. I've been watching the Vampire Diaries recently, I think that girl is waaaaayyy better than Kristen.