Monday, August 09, 2010

A Good & Relaxing Weekend

I love Redang Island. Went for a holiday with hubby and 3 of my good friends together with their hubbies 2 weeks ago. I love Redang because the boat ride to the island doesnt take as long as the boat ride to Tioman. Some pictures taken by my friend's hubby below. The island is as beautiful as the pics taken. MasyaAllah.




 

  

We stayed at the Redang Holiday Beach Villa for 3D2N. We got a nice spacious room with 2 twin beds. I dont know why on earth they gave us 2 twin beds but we were not complaining. The snorkelling trips were good especially at the Marine Park. Oh and I saw a baby shark while snorkelling near our resort! That was cool. But I have to say the fishies in redang were not as colourful as the ones in tioman.

Last weekend hubby, myself and a friend went to see Cuci The Musical 2. Ive watched the first one and somehow thought the 1st one was better (my personal opinion). Nabil was hilarious but somehow there was no chemistry between him and the other 3, unlike AC Mizal. I guess if you havent seen the first one you'd still like the 2nd one coz both Cuci 1 and 2 were damn funny and I was laughing throughout the whole 4 hours of Cuci 2! I love the ad-libs and I thought the ad-libs made the whole show funny. Jaclyn Victor was good but she was nowhere in comparison with Adibah Noor. Now THAT woman has presence. But for a first timer, I thought both Nabil n Jac did good. However, I dont think they should make the show sooo long. Sitting in the very hard chair for 4 hours is no fun, especially when you're not allowed to drink! Overall I thought Hans, Harith Iskander and the whole Cuci 2 team did a good job.

3 comments:

Mrs.A said...

wished we had met somewhere else other than the ladies dear! yup 4 hours was a wee bit too long, next time i nak book seat yang depan takde orang..! i laughed in tears and had tears of emotions too.

Paus Biru said...

I second that, Season 1 was definitely better. My show ran for 3.5 hours pun dah tak larat dah, apa lagi kalau sampai 4 jam!

Unknown said...

Hmm.. terus rasa tringin nak pi pulau....although i hate sun, sand & sea.... pelik btol