Tuesday, November 29, 2005

It's Raining Men

5 people (You'll know why i don't say "Men") I would leave my bf for… and in that particular order :-


1) Brad “Gorgeous” Pitt;



2) Johnny “Eccentric” Depp;



3) Keanu “Neo” Reeves;



4) Robert De Niro (yes, yes I know he’s old but he’s hot! Remember him in Taxi?);



5) Angelina Jolie (if she and I ever turned gay, which is highly unlikely...heheh)



Hehehe...the list is of course not exhaustive... it changes as time goes by...hey! a gurl can dream, can't she?

8 comments:

Cosmic_GurL said...

Hahahahahaha! Dream on Javard!

[V]landa said...

yes, ms jolie makes me feel funny in the tummy too:P

Pink-Fins @ Blue-Fins said...

hahahahah Javard.. hahahahahah

kena sebijik you sher.. hahahahahah

Seeking Solace said...

I like your list! They'd be on my list too ;)

Anonymous said...

Hey Sher, what shout Mawi. How could you forget him!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Ylanda

I know! Flip flop kan? hehehe

Pinky

Javard tu memang perasan!!

Seeking Solace

Yummylicious kan? Ermm..would Jolie be on your list too? Hehehe

Mirage

Mawi??? Yuckersss!!!

Red Raven said...

hmmm......i dont even make the list.....thanks a lot...guess we not so gorgeous and not so cute men are just not worth to be love....

Seeking Solace said...

Yes, that Ange is lush!