Thursday, February 16, 2006

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY, BABY!!


Warning!

This entry is quite cheesy and may caused some of you to actually throw up but it’s my 1st year anniversary with the boyfriend and I reckon I’m allowed to be cheesy and sickeningly sweet at least 2 days in a year i.e. on our anniversary and his birthday.


The boyfriend made me a card for my birthday a week ago (It was such a sweet and funny card and I have never received a hand-made card before so it was really special). He said he stayed up till 4 a.m. making it. Since my birthday and our anniversary is in the same month so I reckon he would also be broke by now. Thanks for the lovely earrings, babe! You’ve managed to surprise me every time!
Babe,

Who would have thought you could fall in love with me, eh? Stubborn, opinionated, weird sense of humour bordering on crude, know nuts about football (still learning), loud and can sometimes be very vulgar. My lovely colleagues and friends can attest to that. Don’t even get me started on the “looks” department wokey! Angelina Jolie I am NOT. But I guess there is something about me that you find endearing and attractive (naik lift tekan tingkat 678 *ting!* hahahaha) or else you would not have moved all the way from Sarawak, leaving your friends and family behind to be with me. And for that I thank you.

Thank you for taking that leap of faith. For believing this relationship could work out.

Thank you for agreeing that I don’t have to cook 24/7 after we get married and for agreeing not to have PS2/X-Box in the house until we have our first child. And oh yeah, thank you for agreeing to me naming ALL our kids. Thank you for agreeing that I dont have to stay awake when ure watching football at 2.55 a.m. and that just being there beside you is good enough :-p

HAPPY 1ST ANNIVERSARY DARLIN’! And thank you for this lovely song.

Your Song by Elton John
It's a little bit funny this feeling inside
I'm not one of those who can easily hide
I don't have much money but boy if I did
I'd buy a big house where we both could live
If I was a sculptor, but then again, no
Or a man who makes potions in a travelling show
I know it's not much but it's the best I can do
My gift is my song and this one's for you
And you can tell everybody this is your song
It may be quite simple but now that it's done
I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind that I put down in words
How wonderful life is while you're in the world
I sat on the roof and kicked off the moss
Well a few of the verses well they've got me quite cross
But the sun's been quite kind while I wrote this song
It's for people like you that keep it turned on
So excuse me forgetting but these things I do
You see I've forgotten if they're green or they're blue
Anyway the thing is what I really mean
Yours are the sweetest eyes I've ever seen

26 comments:

trueblue said...

I've been feeling kind of down lately but reading your entry has put a smile to my face. Its great to hear how happy you are.
Happy Anniversary, dear...When's your big day again?

Freak and Geek said...

how schhweettt....

long live ur love.. may it only grow and flourish as time goes on..

ok, i admit it.. i got those lines from hallmark. Busted! Hehehe...

Nway, happy 1st anniversary, gal!

Desparil said...

huh.. no ps2/xbox until have 1st child.. kejam.. sungguh kejam.. at least still allowed to watch footie..

Cosmic_GurL said...

Trueblue - Awww...thanks :) But why are u feeling down my dear? A dear friend just told me this, "If everyone walked into a room, and dumped their problems onto the floor, when they saw what everyone else's problems were, they'd be scrambling to get their own problems back before someone else got to them first". Hope you feel better okay

FnG - U didnt throw up, did you? Hehehe..Tak kisahlah from Hallmark, as long as it's from the heart :)

Crash Test Mom said...

sweetness!! no, i didn't throw up ok.

btw, ur bf must have been reading a lot of mr hobo's postings lately eh? hehe... kudos on the handmade card.

and happy anniversary to both of u!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Desparil - Hehehehe...alaaa! Dont la call me kejam. He can get the PS2 now and main sepuas2 hati kay. I cant come in between the man and his football. Itu mmg kejam yang melampau la if I did that :p

popcornelvis said...

happy anniversary!
may you happy happy selalu and no..i didnt throw up too.

handmade card??
alamak...he scored some points kan???

Cosmic_GurL said...

Shopper Mom - Oh thank gawd! I purposely ask him to read Hobo's latest posting jer, not the previous ones. Hahaha! Thanks Mommy!

cpj said...

i x understand.. why no ps2 b4 1st child? anyway, waaa! best ahh.. got handmade card lagi! happy anniversary to both of u.

Cosmic_GurL said...

Superdzu - Thanks darling! Cant believe it's been 1 year already. Times fun when ure having flies kan? Hehehe..Yup, he scored bigtime!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Javard - Ciss!! Im not THAT bad okay! Garang skit2 jer..garang tapi manja! Hahahahha!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Cik pIjah - Ermm becos i read somewhre that PS2 could break a marriage. Hubby dok sebok2 main PS2 sampai lupa and tak interested nak buat anak. Hehehe..hence the condition!

Crash Test Mom said...

gal, as long as he knows the limits of playing PS2, i think it should be alright. i bought my man PS(1) before we got married. there was a time when i thought his playing was a little excessive, u know wat i did? i switched off the main switch of the house. hahaha... tak sempat nak save the game. suffice to say, that was the only time i had to do that.

Suraya said...

how sweet.... wishing u both all the best for ur future! ;)

Red Raven said...

Wahhh….make a card for u…. nice or not? Ermm…r u sure about the ps2/x box thingy?? Better check that one u know…

Cosmic_GurL said...

Kaisersoze - Ack! I must make him sign pre-nup then! Hehehe

Shopper Mom - Way to go! Hahaha...Mula2 of course they will not go overboard, nanti dah lama2 semua janji2 manis dah lupa

Mommy Feline - Thanks dear! :)

Raven - Of course la nice. He's creative :) Yup, I'm definitely sure about the PS2/X-Box thingy!

Desparil said...

"Hubby dok sebok2 main PS2 sampai lupa and tak interested nak buat anak."

cis.. only a true blue loser would do that.. hehe..

Cosmic_GurL said...

Des - Dont be sursprised kay. There are some men who are like that. Mmg loser pun! But hopefully the boyfriend is not like that la ;)

cpj said...

how about this.. laki sebuk main ps2 sampe tamau tolong jaga anak?

Cosmic_GurL said...

CikPijah - Oooohh..kalau itu mcm itu laki kena kasi bobbit sama dia! Muahahaha!

Desparil said...

cosmic gurl,

hopefully not.

madnessinvain said...

Sweets. Happy Belated Anniversary.

Angel Eyes said...

"Happy 1st Yr Anniversary" to you babeh.. all the very best to both of you.. =)

ps2 and xbox... i dun mind at all.. whatever that makes him happy... hehe, as long as he doesn't neglect me!

cpj said...

dahling.. a bunch of us going mengkopi tomolo. wanna join? email me.

Cosmic_GurL said...

Desparil - Ermm..sorry for the lost...

MIV - Thanks :)

Zuhri - Eh why ru sighing?

Angeleyes - Thanks darlin'! I sure hope not :p

Cik Pijah - Alaaaaaaaa! I was on leave last Fri. Next time kay. Wouldve been nice to see you guys :)

che'fara said...

best sgt sgt sgt dengar org berchenta neh!!rasa cam nak berchenta balik plak.