Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tagged by Miz Blackfeline

Been tagged by Miss Riiooowww Blackfeline to list down 6 weird things about me so here they are...
  • I can't eat yellow mee. One bite and I'll throw up. I don't know why I am allergic to them but I just am. So no mee mamak for me (sad kan?). I can eat maggi mee though. I can eat any mee that isn't "basah" as in has been dried up.
  • I have to sleep on the right side of the bed. It’s a must or else I’ll never go to sleep. So my future husband better not have a problem with that. Heh…

  • I loveeeeeeeeee horror movies. The scarier it is the better. The gorier it is the better. People getting possessed, heads getting chopped off. Simply Love it!

  • I cry at movies. Any kind of movies (except horror movies la). Even cried watching cartoons. I sobbed uncontrollably when Bambi’s mom and Simba’s dad died. We’re talking about crying till my eyes are puffed here okay. I’m such a softie la sometimes. Sungguh tak macho. Hehehe…

  • I am scared of doctors/dentists. I will try to avoid them at any cost. If it gets really bad till I can’t get out of bed then only I might consider going to the clinic. Tu pun might consider jer. Sometimes tak pegi langsung pun. Will only go if my mom or theboyfriend makes a big deal and scold me.

  • I can’t stand cockroaches especially the flying ones. Put me in a room with spiders or snakes anytime but NO roaches! I will freak out!

p/s : Went to the dentist yesterday and had my lower molar pulled out. Pain! Pain! Was in pain last night and this morning too :(

I HATE THE DENTIST!!!

pp/s : Turned out the dentist yesterday had extracted the wrong tooth and today another dentist did a root canal on me. ARGGHHH!!! EXCRUTIATING PAIN!!!

I HATE HATE HATE DENTISTS!!! (but I don't hate your dad Superdzu. I am sure he's a good dentist)

25 comments:

popcornelvis said...

cosmiccccc
eh tak baik tau....bukan semua dentist tu kejam.
some are handsome.

hahaha
tak de kena mengena kan?
btw my father is a dentist.

hi pms!

waffles said...

i used to like horror movies before but i stopped. i didnt even realized the transition. weird. but im proud to say i ain't afraid of roaches, flying or otherwise. but u throw me cicak, i promise you, you will go deaf with my scream of terror.

Cosmic_GurL said...

Superdzu - Huwaaaaaaaaa!!! The dentist pulled out the wrong tooth!!!! The pain was unbearable last night after the extraction so I went again today and the doc told me the other doc extracted the wrong tooth!! Turned out the 2nd lower tooth was the cause and since he cant extract it so he did root canal. Arghh!! My mouth and tongue is all numb now :(

Eh Dzu, yr dad is Dr Dzul issit?

Princess - Heheheh..but cicak is so harmless..unlike roaches who are dirty and smelly! Blergh!

Desparil said...

tak saman itu doktor?

Angel Eyes said...

i hate dentist tu... but kalau dentisit hensem takpe laa.. jgn hamsap!

Freak and Geek said...

sis, for sure ur cheek mcm kena tumbuk kan.. muahaha.. been there done that..

btw, u couldn't stand roaches? pelik tetapi benar.. me can stand roaches but cannot tahan all animals yg bersisik and berkulit lembap..katak, cicak and binatang sewaktu dengan nya.. hehehe

cpj said...

leh tahan drama queen u nih ek?

Crash Test Mom said...

sue the dentist for extracting the wrong tooth!!

btw, yellow mee bukannya elok sgt pun. so it's ok to give them a miss.

lepas ni, can i spam ur email with gory accident pictures?

TunaTurner said...

u love gory head-chopping horror movies,but u'r oso a softie who cries at movies.

ok,u mmg pelik.

Tynna said...

hehhehehhehe...oops...wrong tooth?..poor you! sue him!!

keesha said...

ayo so kesian... sue the doctor for letting u suffer thru the nite at shang! nasib ade banyak cute guys kan!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Desparil - I have to go again next week to see him. So cannot saman yet. Nanti he pulled out ALL my teeth how?

Angeleyes - Haiyoo..for me hensem or tak hensem sama jer. I still cant stand them! :)

FnG - Yeah, the dentist kept asking me, "rasa mcm kena tumbuk kan?" so many times...then I told him "I tak pernah kena tumbuk so I dunno how tht feels like"..then he laughed. Ader ke patut? Gobs!

CikPijah - Yeah well, sekali sekala apa salahnyer. hehehe...Eh tapi betullah! It was damn painful kay!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Shopper Mom - Like I said to Des, I have to see him again next week...So I cant make noise yet..
Forward them pics to me kay! Hehehe...

tiena - Hehehe..i know...im hard and soft at the same time. LOL!

Blackfeline - Waahh...u people nih mmg suka sue orang ek? Hehehehe..

Concreterose - Dang! i knew i shouldve borrowed my friend's ipod. The dentist put on "Ice Age" while he was drilling but it didnt help at all!! i couldnt concentrate on the movie. Kept my eyes closed all the time.

Kristakish - Hahahaha! We spotted 3 cute guys but too chicken to introduce ourselves to them!

Desparil said...

saman lagi la!

you can buy a lot of dentures will 100 mil in your pocket..

Seeking Solace said...

Hmmm... maybe pegi shopping kasut would help with the pain ;)

Cosmic_GurL said...

Des - Hmmmm...interesting...but dentures for the rest of my life? Tamau ah!

SS - Im not a shoe person...maybe shopping handbag would do the trick. hehehe

Cik Puan Muda Stress said...

i love em' dentist.

he he. kan dzu kan?

hi tiena!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Cik PMS - U love dentists? Yew crazy freaky woman yew! :P

Fiza said...

if kat mcphee was a dentist, she can check my molars anytime! :p

trueblue said...

Poor you...Had enough of dentists. Used to wear retainers and braces. So, from std 5 to Form 4, went to see the dentist every month of every year. Arghhh...bosan...

I hate flying cockcroaches too. Once this cockcroach was flying from one spot to another in my room. I was screaming like hell trying to run away..until it landed somewhere near my mouth and I tell you, that was one of the most disgusting episode of my life. I can still feel the hairy legs....Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Cosmic_GurL said...

If Kat McPhee was a dentist, I myself would drill a hole in her! LOL! Wht is it with this Gedik woman la u guys?

Trueblue - Waahh..u must have nice teeth then. Senyuman Colgate? Hehehe..Euwwww! On yr mouth? Euwww..i wouldve washed my whole face with clorox!

Kaiser - Thanks dude.

gravtkills said...

CG,
i dont mind sleepin on the left side of the bed!

Mr Hobo said...

the most hated person when i was in primary school was the school dentist nurse .... do they actually allow nurse to korek gigi orang eh? maybe i should sue her now.

shell said...

last time i went to the dentist was like 8 years ago.. Sebab nak murah, I went to the Uni clinic.. Murahhh cuci gigi is only 1 ringgit. I was not only begging but crying for the dentist to stop :P. Skang nih though my medical includes dentist.. jangan harap i will go.. though it's free...

p.s: Pernah tgk horror movie The Dentist tak?? Haiyoo scary!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Gravtkills - LOL! I bet you wouldnt!

Hobo - Alahai Hobo...u cant sue if it happens more than 6 yrs ago. Sorrylah ek. Limitation Act bro :)

Shell - OMG!! I wouldve been traumatised too!
I watched tht movie before on Astro!!! The Dentist was tht actor in LA Law right? Scaaary! Haiyoo...now im gonna have tht movie in my head when I go for my next appointment! Accckk!!!