Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I'm bored...Part Uno


A sexy woman went up to the bar in a quiet rural pub...She gestured alluringly to the bartender who approached her immediately.

She seductively signaled that he should bring his face closer to hers. As he did, she gently caressed his full beard.

"Are you the manager?" she asked, softly stroking his face with both hands.

"Actually, no," he replied.

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she said, running her hands beyond his beard and into his hair.

"I'm afraid I can't," breathed the bartender. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes. I need for you to give him a message," she continued, running her forefinger across the bartender's lips and slyly popping a couple of her fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

"What should I tell him?" the bartender managed to say.

"Tell him," she whispered, "there's no toilet paper, hand soap, or paper towels in the ladies room."
Hahahahahahahahahahha...padan muka! Dang! We're evil, arent we?

8 comments:

cpj said...

byk sgt tengok tv eh?

Anonymous said...

i finished late last nite and crashed on the couch. Caught OC as well on Star World as well ... damn it's addictive!

Cosmic_GurL said...

Cik Pijah - Hahahaha..yelah kot. Sampai sakit mata nih

Alex - Still havent gone to yr cookie bar yet. Will do so this weekend. Hell ya it''s addictive! :)

Suraya said...

oh man, that's so smart! hahahaha i'd so do that too if i had the chance :P

Angel Eyes said...

Hehe.. very the funny one laa my dear! =)

Mr Hobo said...

errrr...... is that supposed to be gross? some men like it gross ....

Cosmic_GurL said...

MF - the thought of putting my fingers in someone elses mouth is just blergh! hehehe

Angeleyes - Hey! ure back!! :)

Hobo - Euwww...aha! U like it dirty, dontcha? hahahaha

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahahahaa EEEUUUUWWWWWWWWW !!